MX UTV is a gauge designed for being installed on an UTV vehicle.
Whats in the kit:
- MX UTV
- CAN + Power Cable
- Single Point belt temperature sensor with fixing kit and extension; or oil temp sensor depending on model chosen
- Sensor extension cable
It samples and shows:
- channels coming from the vehicle ECU
- one temperature value that can be belt or, according to the ECU of your vehicle. Yxz's will come with an oil temperature or oil pressure.
- lap time, with the precision of 1/100sec and all parameters coming from GPS and Glonass constellations:speed, position, lateral acceleration and time of the day.
The GPS receiver has been tuned for our sport and can thereby stand all lateral and longitudinal accelerations,direction changes and vibrations without problems, always giving a perfect result ten times per second (10 Hz).MX UTV uses both GPS and Glonass data to compute lap times.In case the track in which you are racing is included in the MX UTV database, it automatically recognizes it, gets the start/finish line and calculates lap times with high precision.All these data are stored in a huge 4GBinternal memory, that can record your data for thousands of hours.You can download the data recorded on your PC using WiFi.
MX UTV is expandable: you can connect it via CAN Bus to:
- LCU-Can Lambda controller
User & Technical Guide in links below: