- WS200S Tune: 199 Wheel Horsepower (~228 Crank Horserpower)
- Boost Pressure: 24-25 PSI
- WSRD WS200S Tune (Includes Datalog Review) via DynoJet Power Vision PV3
- DynoJet PV3 Power Vision Included
- WSRD 3 Bar Sensor Kit
- WSRD Factory Style Wastegate
- DezertFreak PV3 Mounting Arm
- DynoJet Can-Am PV3 Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- ID 1050X Injector Set + PNP Adapters
- WSRD Catch Can Kit w/ Black Outerwear Filter Cover
- C&R Racing Intercooler
- WSRD 10" Fan & Shroud Assembly
Clutching Options: (To add the correct clutch to your performance package follow the link below)
- KWI Clutching X190 Clutch Kit
The WS200S Package was designed for pro-level short course racing where there is no excuse for not making the absolute maximum horsepower. This tune held almost all of the best qualifying laps, six out of eight races including the World Cup, in the 2019 Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course series as well as winning the Pro-Mod UTV World Championship at the 50th Red Bull Fall Crandon.
Boost is cranked to 24-25 PSI which is why this kit requires the best intercooler on the market today. Controlling intake temps is critical to finishing a race as well as making maximum horsepower. The ability to datalog all crucial information as well as the additional wideband O2 for AFR, we leave nothing on the table. Reliability is of utmost importance!
We also lower radiator fan temperature activation, intercooler fan override switch is required for this tune. Speed limits are removed, throttle feel is improved, and rough road detection removed.
This package can be morphed around your specific rule book, please call for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: The WS180-240X Kits can not use the 2017/120HP Model fuel pump assemblies.