- WS180 Tune: 185 Wheel Horsepower (~215 Crank Horsepower)
- Boost Pressure - Sport Mode: 19 PSI
- Boost Pressure - Eco Mode: 15 PSI
- WS180 91+ Octane Tune (as well as post install data reviewing)
- Dynojet Power Vision - PV3
- DynoJet Can-Am PV3 Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- ID 1050X Injector Set + PNP Adapters
Clutching Options: (please follow the link below to select your recommended clutch kit)
- KWI Clutching X190 Clutch Kit
Additional Package Options (Recommended):
- CatchCan Kit
- Empire Industries Downpipe + Added O2 Bung
- C&R Racing Intercooler
- WSRD 10" Fan & Shroud Assembly
The WS180 Package was developed to be the best stock turbo premium pump gas (91+ Octane) combination available. Startup, drive-ability, and power delivery is carefully calibrated to give the best experience possible while enjoying your machine. With proper clutching you can expect 185 rear wheel horsepower (~215 Crank Horse Power).
We also lower radiator fan temperature activation as well as intercooler fan activation (intercooler fan override switch is recommended for aggressive driving). Speed limits are removed, throttle feel is improved, rough road detection removed.
Boost is increased to 19 PSI. If requested eco mode can be left stock or we can make it switchable boost. Default is switchable boost. When the eco mode button is pushed, boost pressure will be lowered to 15 PSI. The throttle will feel the same as sport mode.
PLEASE NOTE: The WS180-WS240X Kits can use the 2017 Turbo R/120HP turbo Model fuel pump assemblies. The WS205 and higher packages will require our high volume fuel pump to maintain proper fuel pressure and flow to the injectors. It is not required to purchase a 2018 fuel pump housing for these kits. Just please note which model/housing you have when purchasing.
*** How-To | Installing/Setting Up Your PV3 ***