The 2020 RR models have a larger turbo, larger exhaust manifold, bigger intercooler and fan,, same fuel pump & fuel pressure, larger injectors, higher pressure wastegate. Boost pressure requests over 20 PSI stock at same rpm and throttle position.
We increased boost pressure to 26 PSI of boost, dialed in the fueling as well as ignition timing, reworked how the ecu requests torque from the turbo and throttle, fixed some annoying cruising feel, and essentially made the machine make more power much quicker when the throttle pedal is pushed. With unbeatable reliability and customer service, you can be sure to have a safe, fun, and powerful tune.
Power Output: (Conversion Factor of 15% - Wheel to Crank)
- Stock: 169.6 Wheel Horsepower (195.0 Crank Horsepower)
- WS210RR Tune: 208.4 Wheel Horsepower (240 Crank Horsepower)
- These are E85 Results
- This package is also supported by KWI Clutching - recommended clutch package listed below
- Please adjust crack pressure to 12 PSI
- WSRD WS210RR Calibration via DynoJet Power Vision
- DynoJet Power Vision Included
- Alternate Fuel MAP Available (Client Requested)
- ID 1050X Injector Set + PNP Adapters
- WS210RR Sticker Swag Pack
Max Effort (ME) Edition - Upgrade:
- WS210RR ME E85 Tune Upgrade
- 208+ Wheel Horsepower (~240 Crank Horsepower)
- DynoJet Wideband for AFR datalogging
- Custom datalog review and revisions for maximum performance.
Clutching Options: (please select the additional link below to add your recommended clutching option)
- KWI Clutching X250 Clutch Kit